Thursday, May 31, 2018

Groove does not show album/artist anymore

Hi there

today I wanted to add a song to my music collection. While Groove successfully added it, it could not show the album title or artist (despite correct tags). Thus, I reset the Groove app and hoped that starting over would solve the problem. Not so. Groove added my complete music collection (all music files) but does not show any album titles or artists anymore (only "unknown album" and "unknown artist"). Great. It seems that the app does not recognize metadata anymore.

I have the latest version of Win 10 (April Update) and the latest version of Groove. Can anybody help? Or do I need to what for an update of Groove?

thank you
Manuel


from Windows Central Forums https://ift.tt/2LcsbI1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment