Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Cursor/screen freeze and touch lag in Chrome

I have 2 issues with my Go 8/128:

1) when I am scrolling with my finger on the screen in Chrome there is a very noticeable lag, almost as if it is set to scroll only a few lines at a time rather than a smooth scrolling. It is not present if I scroll with the touchpad nor if I scroll in Edge with my finger on the screen. It only lags in Chrome and only using my finger on the screen.

2) I first noticed about 3-4 weeks ago that what I'm currently working on freezes for a few seconds every once in a while. It's not the whole machine or even the screen nor the cursor that freezes. As an example, I could be typing away at this post and suddenly no more letters appear on the screen as I'm typing away for several seconds but then seconds later everything that I continued to type appears all at once. When this freeze happens, I can still move the mouse cursor around and switch apps and use them etc. So it's not that the entire machine freezes. I did not notice this when I first got the Go.


from Windows Central Forums https://ift.tt/2zPPqoA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment