Saturday, October 6, 2018

Did you Pre Order a Surface Laptop 2?

I did!

Ordered the black (of course) i7, 8GB, 256 version. Would have really preferred the 16gb version with a 128gb or 256gb ssd but that option is not available :(

I presently have a Surface Pro 4, i5 8GB 512 SSD and I'm stocked for the laptop. My needs have changed since the purchase of the Surface Pro 4 and tablet mode is not for me anymore. I need a laptop.

Lack of USB type C is not an issue for me as i only have one USB C device; my OnePlus 6. This will always be charging via it proprietary charger ( dash charge baby!). My monitor will use the mini display port and my 2TB External HDD is USB A.

I really don't see the big deal in USB C and for the average consumer, they won't care either.


from Windows Central Forums https://ift.tt/2pFxoPN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment