Friday, October 5, 2018

One drive app crashes - photos not syncing

Hello fellow w10m hold outs. As of April 17th, one drive app stopped syncing my photos. I wasn't sure if there was a secret disabling of sync for windows 10 mobile but then I noticed when I try to open the onedrive app, it crashes almost instantly. And I suspect that, my photos will not sync either. So I don't know what to say really.

I can try to open the app and when it "loads" I can usually do one quick action before it closes, for example hamburger menu and progress or open a folder. But it will still immediately close. It almost seems like it's just closing after a set amount of time rather than a particular action.

This is a huge bummer for me because I have found that sync is much more convenient than having to connect my phone to pc via usb to download photos I need to take various product photos and various work related things.

For what it's worth, I have an Idol 4s (T-Mobile unlocked). Build 10.0.15254.401 (as far as I know, the latest version).

I really don't want to do factory reset. I'm using the Microsoft authenticator app pretty heavily. It would be a pretty big hassle right now to have to disable tfa on all those accounts and set it up again.


from Windows Central Forums https://ift.tt/2BVvoKN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment