Monday, August 8, 2016

What Security Programs Are You Running on Your SP4?

I'm wondering what people are running on their Surface Pro 4 devices for CyberSecurity. I work for a large security company that makes firewalls and breach detection, but I'm a sales guy. Here's what I am running in my Surface Pro 4 i7, 16GB, 512GB:

Norton Security
(Note that Norton can be bought for less $$ when you buy a 5 pack or 10 pack for all your devices....also less expensive on Amazon or NewEgg and you can still download it immediately)

MalwareBytes Anti-Malware

MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit Premium

Spybot Search & Destroy - Free Version (Immunize from time to time, run scans)

Care to share what your choices are??


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2aFWAht
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment