Monday, August 8, 2016

Who Else Runs Tablet Pro from LoveSummerTime- Great App!

I'm wondering who else is using Tablet Pro on their SP4? I discovered it watching Sean Ong's videos. It was slightly counter-intuitive to install and configure, but once I grasped it I wouldn't want to use my Surface in tablet mode without it!

It allows me to pop a little virtual mousepad on screen with virtual Left Click and Right Click buttons, I can bring up customized shortcut panels for Photoshop and Lightroom, and do lots of other cool, time-saving stuff. The full app (which is what I bought and what I suggest) is $25US I think, but there is a free trial of most of the functionality.

Anyone else loving it? BTW, the support via email has been surprisingly good.
For the record, I have no stake in this and received no encouragement to post about it. Just sharing a great and I think must-have app.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2aFWlCW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment