Sunday, October 9, 2016

Anyone else having a lot of problems after recent updates?

So, I got two big problems happen to me after updating Windows 10. After every update the problems have been getting worse and worse. The first issue is something very annoying, but also kinda hard to explain. When I hover over a program it automatically brings it to the top and pushes the sight of the other programs behind it. So, if I were to open up Spotify, but Google is already widened on my screen my computer would just pop Google back in front once my mouse hovers it. In that case I would have to hide Google in order to even get my mouse to hover over Spotify. Also a lot of the time whenever I right click an application on my hot bar it won't let me scroll through the options without exiting out. Also all of my fonts are messed up. They all look bold and big. I've tried messing with settings, and scanning for any viruses. Does anyone have any ideas?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2d45CDP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment