Friday, October 7, 2016

Can I upgrade agin WP8.1 to WP10?

I'm using Microsoft Lumia 535 dual sim. Five days ago I upgrade windows 8.1 mobile to windows 10 mobile. I found some unwanted issue in my phone. That reason yesterday I rollback again windows 8.1 without backup. After rollback I have found a new issue (Skype isn't available in windows 8.1 app store). I start searching in internet for Skype. But I have found Skype isn't available for WP8 or WP8.1 if rollback from WP10. Now I decided to back windows 10 mobile again. I try to upgrade but windows upgrade advisor app now show me ("The windows 10 upgrade isn't available for your phone right now. We're trying to determine if your phone can support windows 10").

Q 1. How can I upgrade again windows 8.1 mobile to windows 10 mobile? (Note: I haven't backup file).

Q 2. Is it possible WP10 clean install without upgrade (Like Desktop OS)?

I have found Three solution my own.

Option 1: Use Skype business edition on windows 8.1 mobile. (Is it like as regular Skype?).

Option 2: Clean install windows 10 mobile without backup.

Option 3: I need to leave windows phone forever.

Please advice me how can I solve the issue.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2d9Yk4S
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment