Thursday, November 2, 2017

Best Screen/Setup For Xbox One X

Hello everyone, Xbox One X is just around the corner and i've got one pre ordered. My question is, what is people's opinions on best screen and best setup to have to make the most of that 4k goodness. I have a family so wouldn't class myself as a hardcore gamer willing to spends thousands on the best equipment but I'm very competitive and mainly play FPS games so any advantage I can get is a bonus. I am looking at 2 options:

Option 1:
Go for a big 4K 55" TV in living room and sit on couch.

Option 2:
Setup a "man cave" with a nice computer desk and a gaming monitor. I've seen all the youtubers go for this type of setup but wasn't sure if that was because they stream everything and need to be close to a PC etc. If go the gaming monitor route what is best size? I assume there will be an optimal screen size when sitting right in front of it. I've heard curved gaming monitors are good but most are "super wide" 21:9 and I don't beleive Xbox supports this ratio and I would either get black bars or a stretched image.

So whats everyones thoughts? Whats your setup look like? Any recommendations? Im surely not the only one preparing for the Xbox One X.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2hwLO10
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment