Thursday, July 28, 2016

Reset to factory from redstone build 14393.5

I upgraded from win 10 build 10586.495 to build 14393.5 on Lumia 1020 using vcREG and CustomPFD method, and I want to Factory Reset for better performance and to solve maybe the brightness, glance screen and some camera issues

I want to ask you the followings before doing hard reset:
1- Do you advise me?
2- After factory reset, on which OS I will be? the 10586.495 that I was on before installing Redstone,
or it will take me to win 8.0 or stay on Redstone ?
3- Is there any risk to go back to win 8 and failed to upgrade to win 10 either on insider after releasing the windows 10 Redstone preview as they mentioned in the latest news ?
4- Can I unlock Boot loader via WPinternal from my current Redstone Build ?

Please reply back before any further step
Thank you,


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2azh6DD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment