Friday, July 29, 2016

Why should my next phone be/not be a windows 10 mobile device?

Hey guys! I've been using my Lumia 520 since a little more than 2 years now and I was thinking that I needed a new phone, a little upgrade from my current one.
But I'm very confused. I checked flipkart and saw only Chinese Android phones everywhere with a hint of Samsung here and there. My budget is about 13500 rupees ( about 200USD ). Now, I don't want to buy an Android, specially when I see brands like LeEco. I just hate them, though I don't know why.
But there's hardly any windows 10 mobile device out there! Just a 550 and a 650, I guess..
So pls help me with this. Why should I consider buying a windows phone right now or in the next few months? And why should I not switch to Android ?
Thanks!


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2aeJoQ3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment