Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Can't open photos after updating with the creators update

Hi, I am having an issue with my Surface book, I updated to the creators update and now whenever I try to open a photo (jpg etc) It askes me what app I want to open it with, it does this over and over again without actually opening the photo. I can get the photo to open if I right click and select open with...

I thought this was just my laptop but I got my wife to check hers, seems hers is doing the same thing (we both updated yesterday and my surface book is 2 days old and hers was a fresh install of Win 10 (my old laptop) )

I've reverted back to the previous version of Win 10 on mine but left hers, does anyone have any ideas? There are no pending updates and no pending store updates. I have also checked the file associations are set up correctly (even put them back to default)

Thanks for any help in advance.

Joe


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2sbdlce
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment