Saturday, June 3, 2017

Bootlooping -- phone won't get past the HP logo on startup

I'm beginning to wonder if my x3 has been belatedly caught up in the bad Insider release experiences of June 1. This morning (June 3) I found it in the charging stand bootlooping every couple of minutes and never able to get past the stylized hp logo -- the blue windows logo never shows. Yesterday evening it was working fine. Since MS took down the bad OS releases on 6/1 almost as soon as it became clear that something was wrong, I don't see how I could have received a pushed release on 6/2 that tried to auto-install overnight.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is HP pushing a firmware update that I don't know about?

My x3 is registered in the Insider Program, but I keep it on Release Preview. I have a 950XL that I use to test Fast Ring releases.

If this doesn't resolve itself within the next few hours I will try WDRT, which is always a pain.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2spLGEf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment