Thursday, June 29, 2017

Windows 10 : Ori Definitive Edition Sync Issue

Hi All,

I have recently purchased Ori and The Blind Forest Definitive Edition via Window 10 Store. For the past few days everything was working great.

But currently, whenever I open the game, I get this error message "We are unable to sync your data with the cloud at the moment." Then gives the Option ot play offline or try again.

I have unistalled reinstalled the game, still no use. I have disabled Anti-virus and firewall (Windows Defender).

I am able to login into Xbox App fine without any issue.

I have finished 50% of the game, so don't want to play it from the start again.

Any help with this issue will be great.

Current I am enrolled in Windows Preview, my windows OS build is 16226.1000

My Laptop is Razer Blade 14 with 1060

Thanks,
Naineet


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2snxP5d
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment