Thursday, June 1, 2017

Clicking sound when opening lid of my Surface Book Performance Base

I have a Surface Book with Performance Base, i7, 1TB.

When I open the lid of my Surface Book, there is a loud clicking sound, immediately when the lid comes to a rest position.
The sound appears to be coming from the hinge mechanism, inside the clipboard.
I don't think the sound is that of the screen/clipboard settling on the keyboard base.
There is no sound when closing the lid, only when opening it.

I have uploaded a video to YouTube, showing the clicking sound when I open the lid of my Surface Book:



Is a clicking sound upon opening the lid normal?

Could anyone with a Surface Book Performance base: -open the lid, and let it come to a rest position, is there a clicking sound?

Thanks!


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2qDWYU9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment