Sunday, June 25, 2017

Edge browser shenanigans

I just got an Idol 4S to add to my collection of HTC One M8 and HP Elite X3. The HTC is bootlegged to run Windows Creators Update via advice from the web. So all 3 devices run the same OS and have the same apps (everything is up to date). Now here's the weird thing, I visit Usatoday on Edge browser quite a bit, before yesterday when I got the Idol, my experience of USA Today wasn't that impressive because the browsing kinda sucks (I don't really like hamburger menu and it's placement of information). Now suddenly Idol seems to render the exact website with a unique interface that is so much easier to navigate. There's no hamburger menu, and the tabs are at the bottom of the page instead of the top. How wonderful! Yet neither Elite x3 nor One M8 can replicate it. Is there something special about Idol that has caused such a difference? How can I replicate this experience on my other devices? Sadly though this experience is only limited to USA Today. Other websites seem to be exactly the same between the devices.
Attached Images


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2tasXA0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment