Saturday, June 24, 2017

Is my computer having a hardware or software issue?

When in use or after pressing the "on" button, I sometimes get a blue screen error message with the sad face. This message has showed different errors including a disk error. I turn it off holding the on button for a few seconds, and it will turn on to show me the login screen. I type in my password, and a black screen with a cursor appears.
When this happens, I open the task manager, click on file, run, msconfig, boot, check the safe mode option. In safe mode, I do win + r, msconfig, and uncheck the safe mode option. Restart it, and everything goes back to normal.

I'm just wondering, is it a corrupt registry? A problem with my hard disk? Or maybe a windows update (one of the automatic updates) causing me trouble?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2rNUGCA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment