Monday, June 5, 2017

Is there a stable build I can return to, stay there, is it possible and how?

I am extremely frustrated and I am starting to think someone needs to reimburse me for my phone. I bought an Idol 4s in January and loved it. Best phone ever. I made the mistake of getting on Insider Program which made my phone useless. I reset to factory and quit Insiders. My phone only works slightly better now. Freezes every few minutes, sometimes only a minute apart. Sometimes I have to wait 25 or thirty seconds, sometimes it takes minutes to unfreeze. Other times, I have to reboot it. It freezes no matter what I am doing, although I know Edge is a big problem as I have to scroll very deliberately and painfully slowly to browse or read anything. Zooming is also slow. Everything is slow and laggy. I already had a couple of emergencies during which my phone was non responsive. I still owe Tmobile 400 dollars on this phone! Is there any way to go to a stable build and not receive further updates? How can I do that? What build would that be? If I could only browse the web and text and make calls and check email reliably at this point! Are there some features running in background or apps that may be making my phone slow? Are there diagnostics I can run to see where the problem is? This is a phone with 4gb of RAM and 64gb of on board memory. There is no excuse. It was blazing fast for the first thirty days (my new phone return window!) Please any help will be appreciated!


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2rX8eiW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment