Friday, June 23, 2017

My Surface Pro 2 showing its age, power button not working properly.

Hello, I have been using Surface Pro 2 since 3 years, I got it when I was in my final year of MBBS, recently i got the seat in radiology, as we are using Pdfs of many books now I am using my Surface daily for reading, the power button is not registering properly and my Surface doesn't turn on with one press, I have to consciously press it and hold it.
Some times it doesn't turn, is there any way to fix the problem, I am from India, is there any place for Surface Pro repair.
Thank you in advance.

I want to get the new Surface Pro but I don't have that kind of money right now, I participate in Windows central give away contest but I never won, if anyone have any idea about fixing the power button of Surface Pro 2 help me to get it repaired as I use it extensively for my study.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2sKLeRG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment