Friday, June 2, 2017

Surface Mouse experience.

Hi All,

I got my Surface mouse delivered today and I was really surprised to find that it was a different finish to my Surface Book. I thought the whole point of these Mice and Keyboards were to match the other Surface hardware. The finish was a lot darker and that probably had something to do with the fact that it was plastic (the wheel is metal).

I have filled in the Amazon return form and packed it up to send to the Post Office tomorrow. My return was not simply for the different shade of colour but I also found the mouse to be very big! I know it's not meant to be a portable mouse but it was about 1.5 inches longer than my other 3 mice that I have collected over the years.

So after that little insight to the new Surface mouse I come asking a question, how is the Arc? What's it like size wise and colour. Does it look like the complete set? I'd happily buy one but I don't see the point in paying a premium for the Microsoft brand when I can pick up a Logitech for half the price.

If anyone is wondering, I want a new mouse so I don't take up one of the USB ports. I like the idea of using the Bluetooth.

Any insight in to the Arc Silver edition would be appreciated. This one ... http://ift.tt/2rNuvzM

Thanks in advance

Joe


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2smRHl8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment