Sunday, June 4, 2017

Why am I not able to update windows 10?

My machine: HP Pavilian a1483w, xfx motherboard, model MI-930-7AS9, 1 TB HD, 4 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro
This is the message I get:
There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:
Also, my DVD is gone, it is powered up but windows no longer recognizes it. I will try a new Sata cable, but I don't think that is the issue. Next: under control panel, Devices and Printers, One device is Desktop TV3A4OR has a missing driver with status "Needs troubleshooting, Driver is unavailable. I turned the computer off, disconnected the DVD, reboot, no changes, I ran a complete reset. No changes. I have been using Windows 10 on this machine for a good amount of time without any problems. I will continue to run Windows updates. If there is a fix, or more information is needed, please share. Thanks.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2rHskws
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment