Sunday, July 30, 2017

GPU lock up freeze?

Hey guys its been a while since i posted here though im running out of ideas I notice this month my pc randomly freeze even on light usage i notice my display will have weird vertical small tiny red lines in different directions then the pc will freeze follow by a lock up to a black screen for two seconds.

I've updates NVidia drivers. I also have used compress air on all components including GPU all dust gone.

I've went as far as doing a system imagine restore from last clean install with everything preinstalled same result.

Im running a NVidia 660 2gb to gtx by msi. Current temp on idle is 43C. Any suggestions? Thanks.

PC Specs.

Here a pic of my GPU also my PC has 8gb of ram and it has a AMD Phenom II x4 925 clock at 2.8ghz stock. I know my pc is old but dang this is becoming insane. Any help would be appreciated. :) Thanks so much.

Screenshot (1).png
Attached Images


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2uNxo29
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment