Monday, July 31, 2017

Noisy processor!

Thought I'd start a new thread for problems with machine No.2 :eck:

It still has the same issues as my previous one, i.e. light bleed, slow Wi-Fi and lagging Bluetooth... but the Bluetooth is slightly better so I just thought sod it I'll keep it. However! I've now noticed, the processor is really noisy! Or something like that. Basically when doing literally anything like even scrolling down one line in a browser, or highlighting some text, the processor makes like a static sound, if that makes sense? I noticed my original Surface Pro doing it every now and then, but this new one is way, way worse.

It's frustrating because no fans is a blessing, I absolutely love it, but if I'm sitting in silence I now have this other sound annoying me! Has anyone else noticed this? I'm running the i5 by the way.

If everyone else's is just the same then I'll guess I'll have to live with it.

Please try and comment if you can, thanks!


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2vWV18l
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment