Saturday, April 28, 2018

Entry-level SB2 worth it?

I'm in the market for a new laptop and an heavily considering a Surface device. Build quality, looks and, hopefully, durability. Also great screens.

I don't do anything crazy with it. Work (browser based), email, Spotify, calendar and a bunch of tabs open. Watch videos (local and streaming). I don't really need the whole pen thing, but I love the "on the couch" form factor of the SP tablet.

I was going to get a SP5, but the entire line seems to suffer from lightbleed issues. Haven't seen a single good one yet.

Then someone told me... For the price of the SP i5/8Gig and the type cover you might as well get a SB2. Better build quality, longer battery, etc.

What do you guys think? Or should I just get a Surface Laptop?


from Windows Central Forums https://ift.tt/2I3azAi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment