Friday, April 27, 2018

There's no excuse for Microsoft not making an 'Xboy' to rival Nintendo Switch

Microsoft is blowing it by not having a handheld gaming strategy. This is why.


I finally broke down and bought a Nintendo Switch. I had been eyeing the handheld gaming system for some time. The constant stream of new game announcements, including surprises like DOOM, was too much to resist. Could it really be that fun?
A week later, and I now consider myself a part of the Switch cult, an evangelist of the giant, clunky device that I now feel is as important as my smartphone.
So why hasn't Microsoft ever made a handheld gaming console? It should. It's not too late, and the company is leaving money on the table if it doesn't.


Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...


from Windows Central Forums https://ift.tt/2vRO4td
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment