Saturday, July 28, 2018

The ever increasing Application Gap!

Dan,

I for one am a pretty hardcore Microsoft fan, but I have to throw in the towel in certain cases for my home automation use cases. I still sport a Lumia 950 XL and live with it because I use Outlook, Edge, Cortana, and rarely an app like a flashlight or a tip calculator.

On PC however I find myself FORCED to use an iPhone or iPad... sadly I have these devices in my home. Wife sports and iPad and iPhone, but I need the iPad due to gaps in home automation.

Doesn't Microsoft recognize this ultimately drives away sales?

My issue:

Wink 2 hub - no app for Windows
August Home Lock and Camera - no app for Windows
I am sure the list is much longer since these two are the on my personal list.

I would like to see a poll on Windows Central to capture a list of apps people want on Windows 10. This growing list of apps is a direct cause and effect of the missing mobility device. Can we gather up info from all our users and blast the topic back at Microsoft to elicit a response or at least improve awareness?

We need you to be our voice Dan!


from Windows Central Forums https://ift.tt/2K5Hxgm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment