Saturday, July 28, 2018

Used x3 on T-Mobile is Good

I just bought a used dual sim Elite x3 for $199 on the big auction site. In researching I was unsure about the connectivity and LTE speeds since T-Mobile uses band 12 in Orlando (it seems like, I can't truly verify), and some older posts suggested not every band on the x3 was active per what the box said.

To sum it up, I've had great LTE coverage in lots of areas and dl speeds 38 Mbps. So I'm very happy with the phone. It said only 3G at first, but a couple changes in the normal SIM settings area and it popped into LTE. I'm no expert and can't verify what bands are being used, but I wanted to post this in case anyone was questioning a similar purchase.

I love this nice large Windows phone.


from Windows Central Forums https://ift.tt/2NT51Ia
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment