Thursday, January 31, 2019

OneDrive android Camera Roll upload problem

Hi,

I have an android phone 9,0 Pocophone, and my wife mi note 2

I use a work account office 365 (i have 5TB storage) for onedrive, and i would like to make an automated camera upload to onedrive.

Problem is - i installed the app on phone, made all permissions (even those were not asking) i checked all the toggles to upload even subfolders. Not on mine or my wifes phone the pictures are not uploading.

What should i do

What i have done:
1. Reinstalled the app - did not work
2. Cleared cache - did not work
3.Gave all permissions - did not worked
4. Tuned off - turned on toggles again - did not work

Pictures just wont upload. I do not have any ideas. What should i do ?

Sorry for broken english, its my 4th foreign language


from Windows Central Forums http://bit.ly/2GdgXUq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment