Friday, March 29, 2019

Surface book 2 : Touch screen not working on windows, but working in UEFI

Hello,
I asked the same question last year, but being very busy with my job, I could not follow up.
It will be a year now that the touch screen of my surface book 2 15 "no longer works once logged in Windows.

Here is a summary of the situation and what I did tried:

1- I reset the PC in full version for recycling that day.
2- I do not have the driver named Touch Screen HID
3- I read on the internet that the problem could come from the Intel Precise Touch Device driver. However, I do not have this one either in my device list.
4 - The touch is not damaged and works very well in UEFI.
5- I tried to reinstall the driver and firmware pack provided by Microsoft.

What can I still do? If the concern is software (obviously), it should be solvent without having to go through the device warranty is not it?
Thank you for your help,

Best Regards,


from Windows Central Forums https://ift.tt/2uA5erW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment