Friday, October 7, 2016

Just a guess, however if Alcatel Idol 4 w VR Win 10 is real..Onetouch/Onetouch Go to follow?

So I do not know why this didn't hit me faster ( could be I am getting older), Alcatel leak reported here.....Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows 10 packaging reportedly leaked, with VR headset | Windows Central

This could be a plus for us Smartwatch fans, if you have looked at the Alcatel OneTouch smartwatch and the Alcatel Go Watch
pdp-watch-cms-8.jpg

02-customizable_7.jpg

I would hope they are coming all in !!! In any case I would suggest giving Alcatel some love out on the interwebs !!!!! Seeing as The Band 2 has been pulled there is a less spendy option in the Go Watch. For any who want a Watch looking Smartwatch either could fit.

My fingers are crossed
Attached Images


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2d9nEYw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment