Friday, September 30, 2016

Disabled speakers, can´t restore it, can´t have sounds. Urgent stupid question

Hello,
I would highly appreciate any help as I really can´t find anything what could possibly help.
I know how stupid is sounds. My system got some updates (it took about 2 hours). Afterwards, the sound didn´t work properly (the background was somehow very noisy) and I didn´t know how to fix it.
So I disabled speakers and thought I could easily enable them again. However the system got frozen and I had to Alt+F4 it.
Afterwards I just can´t find a playback device. It is lost. When trying to find speaker, the system tells me "no speakers are plugged in".
When I try to find speakers, it says "no audio device is installed".

I have no idea what to do, I tried to go all over properties but just can´t find the "speaker device", even though I just disabled it and wanted to enable it again 5 seconds later. (but then the error occured).

Sorry for my bad English, I seek any help possible.
Thank you, Pavel


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2dhAjI2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment