Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Vector Watches - How good are they at being a fitness band?

While I'm still holding out that Microsoft will come to their senses and release a Band 3 later this year, I'm researching alternatives.

So far the Garmin VivoSmart HR+ and the Vector Watch are the two top contenders. The Garmin would meet my needs as far as fitnes goes, but I like the Vector better as a smart watch. Fitbit is not an option due to the lack of water resistance.

While I can install and sift through the Garmin Connect app, the Vector app is a different story. I like the smartwatch features of the Vector but cannot tell how good the fitness features are.

Granted I'm not a gym rat or do I run miles on end every day, but I do like to monitor my steps/stairs, keep track of my treadmill time, track my kayak adventures and track my weight.

For those who have a Vector watch, how is it for fitness tracking?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2dmfEky
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment