Tuesday, September 27, 2016

No service for BLU Phones in india

Hi,

I purchased a BLU Win Jr LTE phone from Snapdeal in November 2015 and it recently stopped powering on. I wanted to claim my warranty and get it repaired but to my surprise, I could not find any service centers in Hyderabad, India.

The phone numbers provided on Snapdeal for service centers were answered by people who are nowhere related to BLU phones or service. I found a number to contact on BLU India's Twitter handle, up on calling, the IVR just tells me to write an email to IndiaService@bluproducts.com. I wrote an email about 3days ago and there is not response from the support team yet.

It looks like BLU is selling phones in India without any proper support or service centers.

If there is anyone who got their BLU phones repaired in India, please help me out.

Thank you in advance.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2d7XzYO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment