Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Lumia 930 Problem with Camera-Focus

Hallo Community :)

I'm a happy owner of a Lumia 930 for a while now but a few weeks ago, my camera started to not be able to focus any more.

I try to take a quick picture, tap on the screen to set a focus point, but even if the phone is able to focus, it looses the focus with in a split second.
It's also the first time that the phone makes noises (humming) while trying to focus.

I selected two pictures to show you what i mean. With the first one, the phone was not able to focus - even with multiple attempts.
The second one was just a snapshot at the zoo - that's how i know my camera :)

I haven't done any significant upgrading in the past.
I am using the Lumia Camera App vers. 5.0.2.56
Windows Phone 8.1 – Lumia Denim

I am glad for any suggestions,
Patrick


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2gFHWsT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment