Friday, December 30, 2016

A large number of apps suddenly wont load???

Hi All

I am on build 14393.576 on a Lumia 930

Suddenly my banking app wont load, Orkla speedtest wont load, I cant enter insider in the settings, I cant load UC browser and I am sure several other apps are affected.
I am a smart guy, so I did a hard reset. And restored from backup - I have difficulty living without my old text messages and so on, so I guess I had to restore.

The thing is, the hard reset didnt help a bit. I am still not able to load a bunch of apps. It says loading, but doesnt load. The proces stops with a black or a white screen and thats it. I also feel I have more "resuming" screens lately.

What the h**** is wrong with my 2½ year old phone??? Does some one have an answer?

I would be happy if someone knows to solve it.

I think my next step could be to roll back to 8.1 and forget about w10m......something I really find annoying is the great number of homepages I cant view in edge....wrong size of page and text standing "on top of it self" like the space in between lines are non existent.

What do you guys think?


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=448830&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment