Saturday, December 31, 2016

How do pin the full Mail app menu on Windows 10?

I have two Windows 10 PC's, both laptops. Both use the default Mail app. However, one PC displays the full Mail sidebar and reading pane on the right whilst the other shows only a minimal sidebar, the message pane, and then a massive background area.

How can I make that PC display the full sidebar for the Mail app in the same way? I click the three horizontal lines and the full sidebar menu is shown but it does not automatically resize the reading pane so the full menu then covers the entire reading pane so I have to minimize it again.

PC 1 looks like this (incorrect)

PC1.JPGPC1b.JPG

PC 2 looks like this (correct)

PC2.jpg

How can I fix this?

Many thanks.
Attached Images


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=448865&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment