Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Lumia 925 not charging.

Hello folk's,

My lumia 925 is not charging. When i hold volume low + power button for 8 to 15 seconds with charging on, window logo in bottom blinks for second and goes off..

Similarly when i connect phone with pc through usb it detects phone as drive but again no access..

I showed my cell to local phone repairing store and he suggested some kind of reset to diagnose issue further but the problem is this method will wipe my all present data from phone which i don't want.

As a solution I require someone to advise whether it is possible to recover data from phone before repairing guy perform any hard reset to phone


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=451126&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment