On my 950XL, there's a feature that automatically turns on the speaker phone when you move the phone away from your head, and off again when you move it back. It's incredibly useful.
I turned it on with my 4S, and it doesn't seem to work correctly at the beginning of a call. I answer the call, and start to move the phone up to my head, but it turns on the speaker immediately and I always get someone screaming hello in my ear just as I'm getting the phone into place. And man, this 4S has some loud speakers! :-)
Has anyone else seen this, or know of a work around? I saw it on the factory build and on the current Insider Fast build.
I turned it on with my 4S, and it doesn't seem to work correctly at the beginning of a call. I answer the call, and start to move the phone up to my head, but it turns on the speaker immediately and I always get someone screaming hello in my ear just as I'm getting the phone into place. And man, this 4S has some loud speakers! :-)
Has anyone else seen this, or know of a work around? I saw it on the factory build and on the current Insider Fast build.
from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=453298&goto=newpost
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment