Monday, May 1, 2017

Why does explorer show file destination as onedrive when onedrive is disabled

I disabled onedrive on my sister's computer as it is not used - I realise it is still there but hidden.

Now when I open a document and look at its file path instead of showing a file path on the PC it starts with 'Users/onedrive/name??/file path. The file path being a mirror of the PC file path.

Further every time I open a file the onedrive welcome page opens, and resets the onedrive icon in hidden icons (^). Previously the icon in (^) was not shown as I had exited the icon.

Could someone please explain why this is and how to put it right?

Note - I have disabled onedrive on another family machine and I don't have this problem, the file path is the correct PC file path.

Thanks for any help in advance.

oldman45


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=457523&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment