Friday, June 23, 2017

Alcantara Type Cover vs Surface Pro 4 Type Cover

OK, I just got a new burgundy Alcantara cover. My one and only reason for buying it was the color, purely an aesthetics/subjective purchase. I love the cover and its look on my new Surface Pro. Prior to this one, I had just kept my old dark blue Surface Pro 4 Type Cover and was using it with my new rig.

My question to you all is this...can you really tell a difference between the Alcantara fabric and the fabric used on the SP4 Type Cover? I mean, it is really, really, really similar. I'm pretty certain that the fabric on the outside of the cover is identical on both. The feel of the Alcantara is maybe a touch smoother than the SP4 but, I wonder if that is just my wallet willing me to think that in order to justify my purchase? :-)

Either way, I like it and it's staying...just curious what those of you who have been able to compare both of them really think?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2tYc3Bu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment