Monday, June 5, 2017

How do I retrieve my product key to reinstall onto the same hardware?

My Win10 was giving problems with some unrepairable errors and I was trying to reinstall a clean copy. However I did not have a product key with me and tried to call Microsoft support. All they can say is for me to go back to my reseller to get the product key. My product was previously activated and I am installing back to the same hardware.
Completely useless OS that crashed and now is giving all the trouble to go back to the reseller to get a product key after 1 year. If I can't get the key, I would have to fork out $$$ to get another copy to reinstall simply because the OS has crashed in the first place!
Complete unhelpful Microsoft support service which did not even try to offer a suggestion.
What a rip off... SAD!


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2rIBx83
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment