Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Is Edge beeing updated on feature2?

Hi everyone,
At this point, I don't have hope for new features for the Windows 10 Mobile we know (except Enterprise features, as mentioned by someone from Windows Insider team on Twitter, can't remember the name...), which is not that bad for me because the OS has everything I need. As long as apps get improved, and the OS get's more and more stable, it's fine for me.
However, I am bit concerned about Edge, which I use a lot on my phone. I would like to see the improvements available for PC's on Fast Ring coming to phones, not only about webpages rendering improvements, but also the PDF/EPUB stuff, the improved favorites management, etc, which aren't on feature2 as far as I know and probably they are not coming.
So, I would like to ask if is Edge getting the same improvements as PC, in terms of engine, rendering, etc.? I don't know for how long this feature2 branch will get updates, but in my opinion those under the hood improvements for Edge are important in the long term.

Thanks :)


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2scIwaA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment