Thursday, June 1, 2017

No contact avatars during phone calls after master reset

I was having some issues with my phone after installing update to build 15063.297 on my Lumia 950. I tried doing a master reset, which didn't resolve the issues I was experiencing, but ever since the reset, the phone app no longer displays the avatars of my contacts during phone calls (neither incoming nor outgoing).

See the attached screenshots. The avatars appear in both the call history and in the People app, but the place where a photo should appear during a phone call just has a large gray X. It doesn't matter if I've manually added a profile photo for a contact in Outlook or if I allow the phone to automatically select the Facebook profile picture, I cannot see the photo for the current contact during a phone call.

Has anyone else experienced this with the Windows 10 creators update?

wp_ss_20170601_0003.png
wp_ss_20170601_0001.png
Attached Images


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2roKjpB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment