Friday, July 14, 2017

Coping with the end... what's your poison?

OK folks, so Windows 10 mobile is now certainly in its final hours. I discovered today that MS have confirmed they don't intend to move the recently divorced W10 Mobile spur back to the main W10 builds and will no longer add features to W10 Mobile. Whilst I have not always been passionate about MS, I have always loved Windows. It is second only to Sinclair devices in my heart. But they have decided to abandon me and I'm taking it hard.

So, if you're a True Believer and can't stand iOS and Android no matter what, how well are you coping? Personally I'm taking up new hobbies, such as drinking heavily, smoking fags by the packet and listening to lots of Passenger tracks. I would try a technological solution, but the alternatives suck so bad I can't be Harrised.

So, what's your approach? A defiant rejection of reality? Maybe you're combining a Pocket PC and a tab of LSD? Are you letting Jesus take the wheel? Perhaps you're giving up tech entirely and becoming a technological hermit? All better options than turning to Google or fruit based solutions (except wine and cider). So what's your final solution, and what are you listening to on your Windows Phone whilst you hide from a cruel, cruel world?

Cortana says "I don't know what happened, give us a minute and try again". Tie your scarf on tight, it's to be a cold night.

Bob.png
Attached Images


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2tSLekJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment