Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Iris scanner burns my leg while in pocket

First, if this has been discussed in another thread I'm sorry to add another thread, but a search didn't turn up anything.

To explain a little further - I notice that my phone can turn on while in my pocket, even though I would have thought the proximity sensor would keep this from happening (and the proximity sensor does function - if I place against my face while in call the screen goes blank as expected). So, I lock my phone, the screen goes to glance screen, and I put it in my pocket. However, it does unlock somewhat frequently because when I take the phone out after some time it requires me typing in the A1B2C3 code, as I assume it's because, while in my pocket, the wrong sequence of characters have been input too many times. This issue I've seen discussed quite a few times here on the message boards.

However, I often also notice heat, a concentrated point of heat, on my leg when this happens. Today when this occurred I immediately pulled the phone out of my pocket. The screen asking me to enter A1B2C3 was present, and curiously the red light at the top left of the phone was on. While in my pocket the heat is slightly uncomfortable and after a time it is difficult to ignore.

This isn't battery heat and I'm now convinced it's something to do with the iris scanning system. Has anyone else experience this?

Apologies for the long winded post!


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2uRIsee
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment