Thursday, July 13, 2017

Lumia 735 daily driver - Creators Update?

I have a Lumia 735 on Verizon. It is the only Windows phone on Verizon and there is nothing to update to. My VZW contract runs for six more months. I was an Insider on Release Preview but got out when the Creators update was released. I am not happy with the Anniversary update - lost features, it's boring, and new apps aren't compatible. I have heard that some who updated to Creators update had good experiences with the 735 even though it's unsupported. Is anybody using a 735 as a daily driver on the Creators Update?

By the way, I actually tried switching to an iPhone I bought off e-Bay because I feel like nobody cares about the Anniversary Update at this point. But the 5c I bought was much worse. When I tried to set it up with Outlook it completely drained the battery in a few hours. People knock Windows phones but I found the 735 is actually a very nice phone for the price. Too bad we are stuck in limbo with Microsoft.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2uXSElf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment