Thursday, July 6, 2017

Lumia 735 small bugs

Hi
I've had the 735 (8.1) in use for two years now. It has served me well.
But recently some bugs have occasionally showed up, and I am wondering whether this is an indication to buy a new phone. The phone is still very usable.

Examples:
1. The font goes to giant size, like a magnified screen, so I can't access the tiles.
2. The phone will sometimes call people repeatedly by itself.
3. A tile will open up by itself.
4. Sometimes an app or contact person will be pinned to the main screen, even though I didn't do it myself.

In order to correct these problems I restart the phone.

As I said before the phone is 90% OK, but these bugs are increasing in frequency.

Eytan Ornstein
(dedicated windows phone fan)


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2uuqoXg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment