Monday, July 3, 2017

Microsoft has let us down

First, let me say that I am a Microsoft Gold partner, and have been for years. I'm a huge fan and have all Windows 10 devices at home and work. From my phone, to Windows 10 Enterprise, to my three Server 2016's in my server rack at home and many 2012 R2's in my datacenter at work. However, Windows 10 Mobile must come to an end.

My current phone is the HP Elite X3, current on updates (10.0.15063.414) Here is my current bug list:

1. Spotify won't open most of the time and requires a phone reboot.
2. Screen rotation stops working after a day or two and requires a phone reboot.
3. Skype makes the phone extremely slow, I have to use the old school SMS Message app. Even when Skype is not in use, if I have opened it at any point after a restart, the entire phone slows way down.
4. WiFi stops working randomly and requires a phone reboot.
5. Camera app is extremely slow, only works well right after a reboot.
6. Many other apps no longer work or are terrible. Even the Facebook app is bad.

I'm at the point now where I just want a phone that works. I feel like many are jumping ship to other phones, can I ask what you are moving to? I have Office 365 and OneDrive is my life, so what phone works best with the Microsoft software packages?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2tKmQmD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment