Friday, July 7, 2017

Outlook email refuses to sync

The email on my Nokia Lumia Outlook Email folders used to sync with my email boxes on my other devices, e.g., Thunderbird on Windows laptops and desktop. It's just stopped doing it. When I press the sync button, it whirrs a bit, then declares that my inbox is uptodate, but leaves lots of emails in the inbox that I have previously deleted or filed from other devices. If I try to read these emails they turn out to be zombies. I get the error message "We're sorry we couldn't complete the download. Please try again later.". New emails, on the other hand, i.e., ones that are in the inbox on other devices, display fine.

I've looked in the email settings to see if I've inadvertently set some flag wrongly, but I can't see anything relevant.

Is this a known bug resulting from from some recent faulty update? Does anyone know how to cure it?

Thanks.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2tTHTTa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment