Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Phone enthusiast lingo: backup phone, daily driver etc

How does this actually work.....like why does someone actually intentionally use more than one phone? (Business versus personal I get).

More than one device, means keeping more devices charged. Phones all do the same things, more or less. More than one phone means more than one thing to carry.

I'm just not sure I understand this "daily driver" "backup phone" stuff. The phones I don't use all sit in a bin somewhere. I never use them. They are backup on in the sense, that if my current phone dies, I may attempt to use them briefly while buying a new one.

Is this just a thing for people who collect stuff? Like some people have four cars in their garage that they rarely use?

Help me get some insight!


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2uPUF30
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment